locked Re: TOR Browser Accessibility with NVDA

Chris

Carlos, did a fresh clean install of tor 10 x64 and it is accessible straight out of the box

So I dont know what is going on with your install

From: Carlos Medrano
Sent: 11 October 2020 19:54
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] TOR Browser Accessibility with NVDA

Chris, thanks. I renamed the old profile directory and let the bundled Firefox make a new one. It still isn't speaking the web content however.

If I may ask, when was the last time you reset your bundle's profile? I wonder if it's a new config setting you access through about:config that isn't being flipped on older installs. Would you be willing to rename your TOR bundle directory and install the latest build on the desktop to see if it behaves normally?

Thanks again for the help.

Carlos

On 10/11/2020 1:40 PM, Chris via groups.io wrote:

You could do it like that  or remove the profile that is being currently used