locked Re: TOR Browser Accessibility with NVDA

Carlos Medrano

So I found my problem. I'm putting this here for people to use if they ever encounter a similar situation.
I'm running this instance of Windows 10 in a virtual machine, and I mapped the desktop to a virtual machine  shared folder that goes to the host. In other terms, I was trying to run my browser bundle from a mapped network drive, and it seems like Windows has a few restrictions on that kind of thing.
TL; DR: never run the TOR browser from a network drive. accessibility will break if you do so.
Thanks all of you for your ideas on solving this!
-Carlos

On 10/11/2020 2:42 PM, Chris via groups.io wrote:

Carlos, did a fresh clean install of tor 10 x64 and it is accessible straight out of the box

So I dont know what is going on with your install