NVDA Reading From Field Twice In Thunderbird While Browsing Messages Within A Folder

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Without opening any messages and while using up/down arrow keys in Thunderbird, the from field is being read twice.  I am not sure if this is actually an NVDA bug or a Thunderbird bug. The reason I say this is because when I use left/right arrow key navigation while highlighting a message, it seems as if the From Field appears twice.  I am using Thunderbird 78 latest update and NVDA 2020.2

Is anyone having this issue and if so, is there a remedy?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"