locked Re: TOR Browser Accessibility with NVDA

Thats actually true.

For a while xbox existed with linux, I am not sure what apple macs are in but macos some of the structures used are linux like.

Now I do wander if microsoft would just drop the windows kernal and just use linux, and then sell out the win9x xp and 7/10 shells that could be a change.

I mean use linux but be able to run windows programs, without wine or anything like that.

Right now there is a not more accessible in windows than linux but who knows.

I do think that a lot of companies including microsoft are waking up to the fact that linux is probably going to take them over at some point.

On 12/10/2020 1:06 pm, mk360 wrote:

What? If Linux exists? Microsoft Azure has many Linux systems, windows 10 has WSL to enshure Linux compatibility, Android is based in Linux, ant these are only a feu examples.

Ok, probably we never have Linux on the desktop, but many, too many systems are based in linux, If you connect to internet probably you are interacting with a Linux system.

Regards,,

mk.

El 11/10/2020 a las 19:16, Arlene escribió:

Hi Wolfwam, Does Linux still exist? I guess very few people use it?  I’ve never heard of it until a friend of a friend tried to install it on her old computer.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10