Re: NVDA and Ivona from nextup.com

Quentin Christensen

Ivona voices do work with NVDA.  I haven't used them myself, but I know we have users who do, and we had an issue with our beta for 2020.3 where we attempted to fix an issue with Ivona voices, which inadvertently broke other voices.  (I believe the issue is with say all not working correctly in some cases - https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/10901)

Regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 12:54 AM Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:
if you bought them, you should be able to download them as many times as you need. Also, I don't think those voices are SAPI5. I think they only work in the text aloud program. I don't think they work with NVDA.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager