Re: Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer mode conflict with NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Does it always do this on that page - eg if you go back to the same page will it do it again?  If so, can you share the URL please?

Are you using any NVDA add-ons?  If you restart NVDA without those (NVDA+Q then down arrow to "Restart NVDA with add-ons disabled" then enter) does it make a difference.

And which version of NVDA are you using?  EG NVDA 2020.2 or NVDA 2020.3 RC1? (and if you try the other version does it help?)

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 3:27 PM Louise Pfau <louise.pfau@...> wrote:
Hi.  When I tried to read a podcast feed in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer mode, the speech quit.  I had to restart NVDA, and when I did, the page was read as a restore error.  I used Internet Explorer mode because the default mode for both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome displays what I think is the code for a lot of the podcast feeds I use.  I like reading through podcast feeds in web browsers.

Thanks,

Louise

--
Quentin Christensen