Re: Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer mode conflict with NVDA

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I didn't know exactly how to describe the phenomenon apart from an error.  Internet Explorer displays the page correctly, along with the other pages that do this.  I'm aware that Internet Explorer is nearing its end-of-life date, so I want to find a workable alternative.  While we're on the topic of feeds not reading correctly, what is a feed code error?  The url for the Victor Reader Stream feed displays a feed code error in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Thanks,

Louise