Re: Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer mode conflict with NVDA

Arlene

Hi, I don’t use IE, I use Chrome I don’t use edge often. I mostly use Chrome as default browser.  I can partly confirm your problem.  I’ll play around with your link some more later tonight.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Louise Pfau
Sent: October 12, 2020 3:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer mode conflict with NVDA

Hi.  I didn't know exactly how to describe the phenomenon apart from an error.  Internet Explorer displays the page correctly, along with the other pages that do this.  I'm aware that Internet Explorer is nearing its end-of-life date, so I want to find a workable alternative.  While we're on the topic of feeds not reading correctly, what is a feed code error?  The url for the Victor Reader Stream feed displays a feed code error in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Thanks,

Louise