Re: Word 2016

kelby carlson

Brian,

How do I switch between nav and focus mode?

Searbhall,

I have changed the trust center settings but haven't yet looked at the
file properties. I'm on a different computer but will do that later
today.

On 8/30/16, Cearbhall O'Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra@blbc.ie> wrote:
Kelby,

I had exactly this problem a few months ago when I installed Office 2016 on
my PC running Windows 10. I found the solution to do with the trust centre
and with unblocking files in the properties of each file before opening
them. This is different from "protection view" when the document is open. I
did send a note earlier this week on this topic but I expect it was swamped
by other responses.

Can you confirm that the files you are trying to open are blocked or
unblocked in "Properties"?

All the best,

Cearbhall

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails. Try Spam Reader
<http://www.spam-reader.com/disclaimer.shtml> for free now!