From: Louise Pfau
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 11:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer mode conflict with NVDA

Hi. I was able to use Internet Explorer to read the feed correctly, as well as the other ones that use xml. I didn't know if Internet Explorer would still work after its end-of-life date. I'll try removing the trailing text like "rss" or "feed" as suggested in an earlier message in this thread. A couple of the websites I use don't date the podcast episodes on the regular page, so I like the feeds in those cases.

Thanks,

Louise