Re: vocaliser voice updates

Don H

I have what I think is the latest Vocalizer addon for NVDA installed. The name of the installer file from AT Guys is

codefactory-py3-1.0-ATGuys.nvda-addon

On 10/13/2020 1:15 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:

Hi.

I have the sapi vocaliser installed.

I just downloaded the latest launcher from atguys.

There are several voices that state they need updates but there is no update button.

So I uninstalled all voices and reinstalled them again but still get notifications that some voices have updates.

Also tried to change activation status for one system and got an cert error so maybe I need to wait for code factory to renew their ssl.