Re: vocaliser voice updates

Hmph, Well I just downloaded and installed the launcher, and got told about updates to vices but left these alone now.

Its up to date.

Thing is it never told me there was an update at all eloquence is also updated but I never knew.

On 13/10/2020 10:51 pm, mattias wrote:

The latest vocalizer sapi are

1.9.0

I downloaded it and no notification about updates

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: Shaun Everiss
Skickat: den 13 oktober 2020 08:15
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: [nvda] vocaliser voice updates

Hi.

I have the sapi vocaliser installed.

I just downloaded the latest launcher from atguys.

There are several voices that state they need updates but there is no

update button.

So I uninstalled all voices and reinstalled them again but still get

notifications that some voices have updates.

Also tried to change activation status for one system and got an cert

error so maybe I need to wait for code factory to renew their ssl.