If Gene's suggestion doesn't work and you can still reproduce a new issue after rebooting, do please let us know.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 10:52 AM Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
Try pressing alt once and see if that solves the problem.  I don't recall
just what alt does but it is something like to show or hide the interface.
It’s a toggle.

From: Marcia Yale
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 6:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Issue with tab key under 2020.3

I can no longer tab around in Zoom. I have disabled the Zoom add-on thinking
this was an incompatibility issue, but it didn't solve the problem. I'm
using Windows 7.

Marcia Yale
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize,
accept, and celebrate those differences.
Audre Lorde

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager