Re: News – NV Access - NVDA 2020.3 Released #nvaccessnewsfeed

I really enjoy this version of nvda.

Now the only issue I have is firefox 2020.09.

I can't make the stupid thing crash with this nvda or the nvda before on 08.

So it must be 09, but the devs say its just security updates, yet something must have changed.

I have posted logs here, I have posted 2 githubs both on nvaccess and waterfox and no idea what can be done.

Its just got to be waterfox 09 but I don't know exactly what its all above.

I suspect its got to do with when things refresh, maybe its buffers, when objects are destroyed, timing or a memmory leak somewhere but I'm no programmer.

I can hazzard a guess, but what I really need is someone with the same system or a different system to generate the same errors, it can't be calibre because 08 doesn't cause calibre to do weird things, calibre could be the new addon and who knows.

The program is snappy and works well enough.

Its faster and I do like it.

On 14/10/2020 5:55 pm, Joshua Hendrickson wrote:
I also like the new version of NVDA. It has been my primary
screen-reader for quite a while. In my opinion, NVDA is about as good
a screen-reader as jaws is. I will continue to use it and when I have
to get a computer with windows10 on it I'm going to have NVDA as my
primary screen reader and updated jaws as a secondary one. Keep up
the great work guys and one feature that I like, is now I can read the
complete annotation of an NLS book when I'm using bard express. That
is one more reason why I like NVDA. Before this update, you had to
use jaws if you wanted to hear that info. When I used NVDA, I had to
tab to the annotation and listen to it. Keep up the great work guys.

I don't really use it much if ever not automatically.

On 14/10/2020 4:09 pm, Leslie wrote:
What are you using for Say All now?  Are you still supposed to use
NVDA, A or another set of keys.

Windows 10