Re: NVDA not working with INSERT+F7

Rosemarie Chavarria

Wow--I didn't think of that. I don't know a lot about laptops. I'm so used to using a desktop.

On 10/14/2020 9:31 AM, Blaster wrote:
This may not be a NVDA issue, It may be that her function keys are in
media mode. Does she normally need to use the FN key with the function
keys IE. like pressing the Alt plus the FN key and the F4 key to close
an application?

On 10/14/20, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Is she using the desktop command insert f-7 or is she using the laptop
command which is capslock A?

On 10/14/2020 7:52 AM, Geraldine.Huzar via groups.io wrote:
Hi
I wondered if anyone can help. A colleague is trying to use NVDA on
her laptop, but whenever she selects INSERT+F7 to access the Elements
list, a slider going from 0 to 100% briefly appears on the left of her
screen and the Elements List doesn't activate. She's uninstalled and
reinstalled NVDA, but that didn't make any difference.

I have had a look on the internet, but couldn't see a reason why this
is happening.

She's using NVDA 20.2 and Firefox 78.20.

Many thanks
Geri