Re: NVDA not working with INSERT+F7

tim

In laptop its still the same NVDA key + f7.
So the insert or caps lock keys with f7 give you the elements list.
In desktop caps lock + a, does nothing. it reads from system carrot to the end.

Is she using the desktop command insert f-7 or is she using the laptop command which is capslock A?
On 10/14/2020 7:52 AM, Geraldine.Huzar via groups.io wrote:
Hi
I wondered if anyone can help. A colleague is trying to use NVDA on her laptop, but whenever she selects INSERT+F7 to access the Elements list, a slider going from 0 to 100% briefly appears on the left of her screen and the Elements List doesn't activate. She's uninstalled and reinstalled NVDA, but that didn't make any difference.

I have had a look on the internet, but couldn't see a reason why this is happening.

She's using NVDA 20.2 and Firefox 78.20.

Many thanks
Geri