From: Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 5:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] New NVDA

I just discovered that I cannot use the upgrade with Outlook Express. When I open an email I can only tab around. I cannot read what is there nor if I press ctrl+r to reply I cannot type.
******
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!

Family times where there is fun for every ear!

Or ask your A device to play Family times on tuneIn
You can also find us on your mobile device install OoTunes and search for Family times