Re: New NVDA

Gene

Also, have you rebooted since upgrading?

From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 5:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] New NVDA

I don't know why that is. If you can still use an older version, there
will, I'm sure, be no solution forthcoming, unless someone wants to create
an add-on, if an add-on can solve the problem.

Outlook Express has not been supported since whenever Windows XP went out of
support. I think that was roughly six years ago.

You may have to do something like use a portable version of an earlier NVDA
for Outlook Express and switch to the installed version for general work if
you want to use this version as your general version.