From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Antony
Stone
Sent: Tuesday, 30 August 2016 3:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ASSISTANCE OR ADVICE

http://appadvice.com/applists/show/fun-apps-for-blind-and-visually-impaired
looks like a useful list, if you haven't found it already.

However, I think you may be better off asking such a question on a more iOS-
oriented list such as http://groups.google.com/group/viphone (which I found
at http://blind.wikia.com/wiki/IPhone ) rather than on this Windows-based
NVDA list.

Antony.

On Tuesday 30 August 2016 at 14:41:31, Christo Vorster wrote:

Can anybody advise us on the availability of educational games, or any
other games, that might be suited for the initial introduction of
children aged from 5 to 10 years. Advice on games for teenagers and
adults will also be welcome.

The games must be I-phone or IOS based.
--
I want to build a machine that will be proud of me.

- Danny Hillis, creator of The Connection Machine

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC
me.