Re: Spellchecking with NVDA

Vaibhav Saraf

If I get you correct then Alt will only toggle you between the document and the ribbon in MS Word. Try using F7 for a quick spell check.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 23:33, Janet Brandly <jbrandly@...> wrote:

Hello all,

First, regarding the focus problems I was having, things seem to have improved since installing the newest NVDA. Thanks for your input.

Here’s my next question: Back in the Window-Eyes days one could spellcheck documents with WE. Pressing the alt-. and alt-, would move between mis-spelled words. Is it possible to do this with NVDA, particularly with Word documents?

Thanks,

Janet