Re: NVDA With Task Manager

Chris

Have you tried another synth ?,

From: Martin O'Sullivan
Sent: 16 October 2020 11:06
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA With Task Manager

I am trying to get NVDA to work with task manager, and It just won't read out  any of the items.

I am having major issues with nvda running slowly, in all applications for the last few months.  it has become extremely  sluggish. even typing out this message it is now taking NVDA about 2 seconds to report back each letter press.

Is there any list of steps I can take to just make it go fast.

I have uninstalled it,

I have wiped my computer and still the same

My computer runs fine it is just NVDA which is slow.

I have no addons installed

I am running windows 10

Is there any graphics acceleration options I need to change?

So,  can we just put a go faster button on NVDA? :-)