Keyboard shortcuts for activating configuration profiles?

Luke Robinett

Hey gang. I’ve browsed through the documentation and didn’t find anything on this, but it may be in there and I just missed it. If so, feel free to direct me to the appropriate section. I was wondering if there are keyboard shortcuts that would allow me to quickly switch between different configuration profiles without having to go to the configuration profile dialog box. I’m thinking something like a combination of modifier keys followed by the numbers one through zero which would correspond to profiles one through 10, for example. If this doesn’t exist, would there be brought enough interest in such a feature that I could add a feature request to the GitHub repo? Thanks.