Re: News – NV Access - NVDA 2020.3 Released #nvaccessnewsfeed

Luke Robinett <blindgroupsluke@...>

Wow! The NVDA developers really outdid themselves with this one! I am particularly excited about the new options for visual studio compatibility and what is listed here as significant improvements to visual studio code, given I use both of these applications on a daily basis myself. Thank you guys so much. Looking forward to downloading and trying out the new version!

On Oct 13, 2020, at 3:39 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2020.3 of NVDA, the free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, is now available for download. We encourage all users to upgrade to this version.

NVDA 2020.3 includes several large improvements to stability and performance, particularly in Microsoft Office applications. There are new settings to toggle touchscreen support and graphics reporting. The existence of marked (highlighted) content can be reported in browsers, and there are new German braille tables.

For the full release information and to download, please visit: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-3/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--