NVDA 2020.3: enable selective registration for UA automation events not having any impact in visual studio 2019

Luke Robinett <blindgroupsluke@...>

Hello,
I understand that the enable selective registration of UI automation events option was added to address a problem in visual studio where NVDA reads the entire line of code whenever navigating an IntelliSense menu, making the IntelliSense feature almost unusable. I just enabled this new option and launched visual studio 2019 but this same problematic behavior is still occurring. Are there any additional settings adjustments I need to make in NVDA or visual studio to get this working?

Thanks,
Luke