From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday 29 August 2016 16:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using the CC and BCC fields of Thunderbird!

Here is an excerpt of a presentation I did on using Thunderbird many years
ago. it's about seven or eight minutes long and it deals with working with
addresses. The last thing described and demonstrated is how to place
addresses in differen5t fields, as you wish.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25812011/addresses%20Firefox.mp3?dl=1

Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 9:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Using the CC and BCC fields of Thunderbird!

Hi All I am using the latest version of Thunderbird here and wonder how you
access the "CC and BCC" fields?. Would appreciate hearing from anyone with
experience in using these fields with Thunderbird and how they do it.

Many thanks in advance,

Paul.

***