Re: my friend's problem is solved for now

Well and you can see how much issue I have with computer shops and some others.

Its not been like this for a while because I managed to get a trusted supplier.

But here is what used to happen a few years back.

1.  computer has an issue.

2.  get it fixed.

3.  reformat and reinstall because the shop left or installed extra junk on the computer, didn't clean it up and so windows is a mess.

On 17/10/2020 9:41 am, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

We tried a restart and that

didn't work either.

On 10/16/2020 1:38 PM, Chris via groups.io wrote:

I think the first thing to try is to restart the computer, see if that fixes  the issue