From: William Wong
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 5:37 AM
To: NVDA Mailing List
Subject: [nvda] NVDA + 1 under new tab page of Chrome

Hello,

Normally, when particular page is opened in Chrome, pressing nvda 1,
then press those navigational keys (e.g. k) will speak its respective
function in web navigation (e.g. link for k)

But I just found out that, if the current page is a blank new tab page
(e.g. a blank page after opening Chrome) pressing nvda 1, and press
those navigational keys will not speak its function, but just speak the
English letter.

I would like to know, is this a normal behavior?

Thanks,

William