For the over flow to show. After minimizing to desktop, tab to Navigation button and hit the space bar. That will make all in the list show there icons.
Without doing that you only get the short list of main devices.

I know that but there's supposed to be a notification overflow thing and that's what she couldn't find. We dideverything we could think of but to no avail.
On 10/16/2020 2:45 PM, Gene wrote:
Windows key b will move you to the system tray.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 3:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] my friend's problem is solved for now

She wasn't able to find the system tray.

She can try the system tray.  If she can find the NVDA icon there, she can open the menu by pressing the context menu key when she is on the icon or using shift f10 command.

Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 3:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] my friend's problem is solved for now

Hi, everyone,

I had my friend go into narrator to see if she had NVDA in her downloads
folder. She has NVDA 2019.2 but now she can't update it. For some
strange reason she's not able to go into the NVDA menu by hitting insert
N. I tried the caps lock and the other key but nothing worked. I think
the man who fixed her computer didn't configure it correctly.

Any suggestions as to how she can get into the NVDA menu?

Thanks again for your help.

Rosemarie