Re: my friend's problem is solved for now

Sarah k Alawami

That will be in task bar under personalization. I have that shut off actually so I see **all** of the stuff in my system tray.

Tc

On 10/17/2020 12:49 PM, Louise Pfau wrote:
Hi.  I can't find the navigation button that was mentioned, but the information in the overflow area was shown when I pressed the LEFT ARROW.  With regard to reliable computer companies, I've managed to find a local independent company that is willing to work with adaptive technology, and make sure that it's working correctly before releasing the computer.

Thanks,

Louise