Re: NVDA and current selection in file explorer

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

the following add on might help it will also give you the status bar in file explorer and how many things you have hightlighted to copy.

The link to the drop box is https://www.dropbox.com/s/a935bus11i8y8k0/ZExplorer_1.0_Gen.nvda-addon?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/a935bus11i8y8k0/ZExplorer_1.0_Gen.nvda-addon?dl=0> is where it is .

I had to look up in my installed add ons to see what it was called I think it might need a easier to remember name.

Gene nz

On 18/10/2020 12:27 pm, William Wong wrote:
Hi all,

In file explorer, after doing file or folder selection with shift up or down arrow, if I press num 5 key, it will only report the last item being selected.

After reading the user menu, it seemed that there is no way to report what are the items being selected?

Thanks,

William