Re: NVDA With Task Manager

Quentin Christensen

Are you using any NVDA add-ons?  Also, have you restarted the PC lately?

And actually - why were you trying to access task manager in the first place?  Just thinking if you were accessing it because something was misbehaving and making the system sluggish..... then that might be your culprit :)

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:34 AM Richard Wells <richwels@...> wrote:
I love the old task manager! It is great to have it back. I did run into
the same problem on the winaero site that I described in another thread.
The download link would not work using NVDA and Chrome latest. I had to
copy the URL from the context menu and the run dialog to get the
installer to download.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager