control+f - The General Purpose Find Command in Windows

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Supposedly this key command performs a find in page. unfortunately, it does not exist in the users guide. using the command without the nvda key does not do anything useful.
******
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!

Family times where there is fun for every ear!

Or ask your A device to play Family times on tuneIn
You can also find us on your mobile device install OoTunes and search for Family times