Re: control+f - The General Purpose Find Command in Windows

Gene

It doesn't exist in the user's guide because it is not intended to be used with NVDA. It is the program command, not the browse mode find command. The browser command searches the underlying page, the page displayed by the browser on screen. The browse mode command is the command which the screen-reader uses, searching the page in the browse mode buffer, which the screen-reader uses.

From: Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 8:17 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] control+f

Supposedly this key command performs a find in page. unfortunately, it does not exist in the users guide. using the command without the nvda key does not do anything useful.
******
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!

Family times where there is fun for every ear!

Or ask your A device to play Family times on tuneIn
You can also find us on your mobile device install OoTunes and search for Family times