From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 6:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Settings Documentation

Quentin,

Here's some input in the form of questions.

What constitutes a line?

Does the maximum number of characters result in truncation and, if so, under what reading conditions? (I can't imagine this setting affects read all behavior, for instance).

If a line (after defined) is longer than that maximum, what happens when that occurs during browse mode?

~ Kelley Boorn