Buying Compact vocalizer voices

Daniel McGee

Hello everyone

Is it at all possible to purchase the Compact vocalizer voices to be used in conjunction with NVDA? In particular, UK Daniel compact.

If not, then could this be possible with a future update to the expressive voices for the future? As I personally prefer compact variant to whatever the other one is called.

Am currently in the process of my 7 day trial with the code factory voices. So far, am loving the fact that I can use Eloquence with NVDA. If Daniel compact could also be used that'll be the icing on the cake for me. Plus I'll be using the the same voice on my iPhone.

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this matter.

Regards

Daniel