From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 11:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows feature update 20h2

If you're referring to build # 572, I don't know what the new features are, bas I've seen no change in behavior or programs since I installed it on three systems.

On 10/20/2020 2:28 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Just noticed its come out, not yet for my laptop, but I will wait for it.

What have users found with it so far.

On 21/10/2020 7:16 am, Don H wrote:
Just installed the latest feature update to Windows 10. Took less
than 10 minutes to install. I was offered it as a optional update.