From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 12:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows feature update 20h2

OK, but that still doesn't explain to me why Build 19041.572 shows Version 2004 if it is indeed a feature update.  No earlier feature updates, including the ones that were "trivial" feature updates, have left the version number the same.  I expect I will see Version 20H2 once the feature update is applied.

     ~ Kelley Boorn