Re: Microsoft Edge

Don H

Sorry to say your tutorial meems to be out of date as I can not follow your instructions to set the home page.

Hi Don

is it for the old edge or the new one? I have both on the website at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html <http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html>

When you go to the page jump down by headings until you you get to those tutorials on edge.

Hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 21/10/2020 9:07 am, Don H wrote:
Wanting to make the leap to Edge.  Are there any good tutorials to help me get started?  For example can't figure out how to set the home or start up page.