Re: control+f - The General Purpose Find Command in Windows

Hettie <woehler.hettie@...>

Please do not take away this shortcut as it is important and essential when fonts descriptions is needed.

Hettie

On 2020/10/20 2:02 pm, John Sanfilippo wrote:
I have two wishes concerning NVDA control F: 1, That it change to just NVDA f, I never use that. 2, That they do away with having to press Enter when search not found. O, and #, that it makes a sound and wraps to the top again.

AVG logo

www.avg.com