Re: lion OCR addon

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hello.
I have NVDA 2020.3 and Lion 1.11beta addon work in my system. Remember that this add-on uses the OCR of Windows 10.
First, you have Windows 10 and the OCR work?
You disabled the screen curtain before pressing NVDA+alt+L?
In the add-ons manager, what is the status of Lion? Enabled?
Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.

El mié., 21 de oct. de 2020 a la(s) 09:31, Peter Beasley (pjbeasley23@...) escribió:

What does it actually do?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10