Re: gmail with standart view with NVDA

Øyvind Lode

I use gmail standard view to manage my emails.
I've totally dropped the use of a mail client.
Gmail standard view is excellent and Google have done a great job
making it accessible.
A lot of keyboard shortcuts is available.
Read the documentation and the how to use standard view with a screen
reader available when logging in.

On 31 August 2016 at 09:35, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hello.
the differents:
1/ in standard view nvda says unread for unread emails but in html
views does not.
2/ html is simple but standard is graphical and needs more times to
load and spends more internet charge.
3/ in html you dont have an uption for conversation but in standard
you can use hangout if i am correct for conversation.

On 8/31/16, Afik Sofir <afik.sofir@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have email for work, that I have to connect via gmail to it.

Its not @gmail.com, but I use gmail web interface for it.

My question is

What the deffrences between the HTMl view and the standart view?

Afik.

בברכה,

אפיק סופיר

מדריך לתוכנות קוראות מסך ומכשירי חברת apple

<http://peula4u.org.il/> עמותת פעול"ה –פותחים עיניים ולב לצרכי העיוורים

טלפון:

08-8603311

<http://www.facebook.com/peula100> דף הפייסבוק שלנו