locked Re: Exporting NVDA features to Orca

Luis Carlos González Moráles

As of now both are programmed with the same python version, E.G. Python 3? Does ORKA have additional features that we want to add in NVDA and vice-versa?

John J. Boyer wrote:

Hello,

I hope the moderator will excuse this slightly off-topic message.
I want to improve the Orca screenreader for Linux by exporting NVDA features to it. Some have already been exported. I wish to continue this work.
If you are also interested please contact me offlist at
John.boyer@abilitiessoft.org

Thanks,
John