locked Re: How do I subscribe to the Chat group?

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 01:53 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
Just give me the subscription information.
-
I'm sorry, but if you can't be bothered to look in the very lock message where it was already provided, with a simple search on "subscribe," I have no intention of offering it again.

It's also in the archive many, many, many times as well.

     ~ Kelley Boorn