locked Re: How do I subscribe to the Chat group?

Now that this issue has been successfully resolved via reading of the originally posted information, I am actually going to post it again so that future archive searchers will find it easily if they search on "subscribe chat subgroup."  I'll be locking the topic as well.

Subgroup Description:  The Chat Subgroup is dedicated to the discussion of anything its members want to discuss.  There are no topic restrictions, within the bounds of civil discourse.  Many discussions have a primary focus on configuring or controlling specific programs, not using NVDA itself.  Others are purely social in nature.  The Chat Subgroup allows those members of the NVDA community who wish to engage in discussions about things other than NVDA to do so, and to keep those conversations separate from the main NVDA group.

     ~ Kelley Boorn