locked Re: well, I guess I shouldn't have expected much

The problem with the Windows 10 Mail App is that it is the barest of bare bones email clients.  If you are used to Outlook, or Thunderbird, or any other truly feature rich email client, and actually use a number of "the usual features," the Mail App can be very frustrating very quickly.

That's the primary reason I don't recommend it, because it's capabilities are too restricted for many users.  I should start keeping a list of the routine complaints that have been brought up regarding the Mail App so that I can give actual examples when it comes up.

There's nothing wrong with using it if you go into it with your expectations correctly set.  But it's been my experience and observation that most people think they're getting a fairly full-featured email client when they are getting anything but.

     ~ Kelley Boorn