Re: NVDA misbehaving after a Windows Update and NVDA Update

Well, make sure all addons are updated and make sure nvda itself is updated.

You probably havn't updated win10 apps in a while, make sure that and nvda is updated and make sure you have the addon updater installed.

On 22/10/2020 9:22 pm, r pardhasaradhi reddy wrote:

Hello nvda community! I am facing an issue with NVDA screen reader software. Yesterday I update my Windows 10 version 2018.3 to 2020.
So when I updated my Windows nvda software does not work properly.
It doesn't speak some buttons example when I press the tab button start button cortana button show desktop button and some more buttons but nvda hasn't speak some buttons and dialogue boxes.
When I going to Chrome browser in every time nvda has not responded.
I have to reset the all nvda settings but my problem is not solved.
I already uninstall the software and reinstall it but no change.
Narrator and jaws both are working properly.
How can I solve my problem please help me. Thank you