Re: NVDA misbehaving after a Windows Update and NVDA Update

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 06:33 AM, r pardhasaradhi reddy wrote:
I update windows to 2018 to 2020.
-
Can you please hit the Windows key, immediately type winver, hit enter, then report back the exact Windows 10 Version and Build number on your machine?  You can also hit WinKey+R, enter winver in the edit box, then hit Enter if you prefer.

There was no Windows 10 2018 nor is there a Windows 10 2020.  Since there are two Feature Updates per calendar year, it's really essential that we know precisely which version of Windows 10 you're running.  Then we can move on from there.

It would also be helpful for you to hit NVDA+H,A and make certain that the NVDA version itself is 2020.3 and report back whether it is or is not, and if it is not, give the version number.

     ~ Kelley Boorn