emphasized and not emphasized> what is this?

Ibrahim Abedrabbo

Hi folks,

I am now using NVDA 20.3> However, I noticed when I go to websites using firefox and read through the text, NVDA constantly tell me emphasized and not emphasized. I assume it is referring to either underlined or bold text. Is this a new default setting in NVDA? How can I turn this feature off> I just want to read the text and most of the time I care less if a text is underlined or bold. So telling me emphasized or not emphasized several times in one line or one sentence of text makes it hard to focus on the content of this line or sentence.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards,

Ibrahim