Re: NVDA Settings Documentation

Dave Grossoehme

Good Day:  My first thought is if you wish to have a block of text stand out, and you want it to spand out to the left, right, or both left and right, but still be centered.  There could be other times for this for a block of text, but getting in to the different options which might even get into different programming coding layouts.

Dave

On 10/20/2020 1:44 AM, Pranav Lal wrote:

Hi all,

<snip I guess when working out where best to add information, what would you suggest needs adding?  That seems to describe the feature to me, but maybe I am too familiar with it to see what is missing?

PL] When would I want to alter this setting?

Pranav