Re: NVDA Settings Documentation

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 06:06 PM, Dave Grossoehme wrote:
That's why my programming instructors pointed out in more detail, than I can ever express.
-
A) You are making this way more complicated than it actually is.
B) Descriptions are not meant to be exhaustive, but illustrative.  You do not attempt to put every condition handled gracefully by a piece of software in the user documentation or settings panels.  There is a balance to be struck, and if it's a choice between "short and sweet" or "long and hard to comprehend" the former is the correct choice for end user documentation in every instance.

     ~ Kelley Boorn